Dial to Stop Drug Dealing and Threats.
U2 are playing in Croke Park on the 24th,25, and 27th July so the NICDTF seized that opportunity to highlight the "Dial To Stop Drug Dealing and Threats" campaign. We posted over 300 posters around the stadium and placed beer mats in their bars, so if you are at the concert please take note of the posters and let us have some feed back on it. We are also distributing leaflets, posters and beermats to local pubs and shops and we have put posters up in Connolly train station with Drumcondra station to follow.
Annie Kelly Bursary
Because of recent funding cuts in the North Inner City Drugs Task Force Area we are reviewing our guidelines and Application form for the Annie Kelly Education Bursary, we will have them uploaded shortly to begin the process for the September applications.
On The Move:
Chrysalis and Gateway have moved on to new premises, please note their new address and contact details below:
Chrysalis is a community drug project offering a range of services to drug users, their families and the wider community in the greater Stoneybatter area, Dublin 7. Current services offered by Chrysalis include:
- Information, referral and advocacy services
- Addiction counselling / support
- Outreach (Prison / Hospital visits, etc.)
- Drop-in service every morning except Tuesdays 10.00 - 12.30
- Holistics Afternoons and drop-in service(2.00 - 4.30 , Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- Drug Training Programmes
- A range of services to drug using women working in prostitution
Chrysalis, 33 Manor Street, Dublin 7
Opening Hours: 9.30 - 5.00 , Monday to Friday
The Gateway Project offers FETAC accredited training and education programmes for women, including drug users who are stabilised and / or on methadone maintenance. Being a part of the Gateway Project provides women with the opportunity to:
- Learn and develop skills in a supportive environment
- Educate themselves for the workplace
- Develop lasting support structures
42 Manor St, Dublin 7
Open: 9.30 - 5.00, Monday - Friday